Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2008 MLB Season is upon us.....

A warm Santa Ana breeze blowing out of the east, the smell of freshly cut grass, the buzz kids running around in little league uniforms, endless chatter that only the promise a new season brings, then the crack of the bat, and the fanatical cheering that follows ....... This can mean only one thing........


The 2008 MLB Season is here !!


I have shirked my duties for an entire year and I do appoligize for this, please give me a mulligan (if I can borrow a term not MLB related). I am gearing up for my annual pilgrimage to Peoria AZ to watch our beloved Padres play, and so my best to give what updates I can on the future of the clubs prospects. I will be there during the time when many of our players are in China during that historic trip, so I'll do my best to get to as many players as possible, and will include as many shots of the goings on as I can.
This site is now linked with a friend of mine who is starting to break into the biz. Please check out my friend Todd Kaufman and his baseball takes at http://prosportsbeat.com/ . He was selected to be their MLB correspondent/sports writer of sorts, and I wish him the best of luck and continued success.

Ok more to come........soooooooon..........

BATTER UP !!!

No comments: