Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Staff Ace for the Indians admits to using Roids

Charlie Sheen Admits to Juicing ???!!!???


Well it looks like The Wild Thing has more than Tiger Blood coursing through his veins. In an interview Charlie Sheen admitted to using PED's in order to prepare for his role in Major League. Not that anyone who saw that movie is suddenly going to care, as I doubt any of us thought for a second that he was blowing 100+ mph on the radar gun to begin with. This is however fantastic timing as the Roger Clemens trial is set to start.

"...Let's just say that I was enhancing my performance a little bit. It was the only time I ever did steroids,

...I did them for like six or eight weeks," he continued. "You can print this... my fastball went from 79 to like 85."

The former "Two and a Half Men" star also told the mag that character Ricky Vaughn's signature hairstyle combined with his steroid use was a dangerous combination...."

Link to article

Way to go Ricky........Forget about the Curveball Ricky....Give'm the Heater !!!

T.Pichierri
-Planet Padres Writer


PLAY BALL !!!

No comments: